- Commonwealth Securities Limited ABN 60 067 254 399 AFSL 238814 (CommSec) is a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945, and a participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia. Commonwealth Bank of Australia and its subsidiaries do not guarantee the obligations or performance of Commonwealth Securities Limited or the products or services it offers. CommSec’s registered place of business is at 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- CommSec Margin Lending is a product of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia administered by CommSec. Commonwealth Direct Investment Account (CDIA) is a product of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia marketed by CommSec. The Commonwealth Bank is a signatory to the revised Code of Banking practice. Information about the Code of Banking practice is available from www.commbank.com.au
- Commonwealth Securities Limited is not authorised to carry on business in any other jurisdiction. Accordingly, the information contained in this Internet site is directed to and available for Australian residents only.
- Investment in securities involves risk. Share prices rise and fall. The payment of dividends and the return of capital are not guaranteed. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- The information on this site has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. For this reason, any individual should, before acting on the information on this site, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
You should also read our Financial Services Guide (FSG), which provides you with information about us and services we can provide.
- CommSec tries to ensure that the information provided is complete and correct but readers are advised to check any important item(s) with a client service officer before making any decisions.
While we take full responsibility for the content we post on these sites, CommSec is not responsible for and does not endorse, guarantee or control content, availability, viewpoints, products or services that are offered or expressed on them. CommSec will not send tweets, emails or messages requesting you to confirm, update or disclose your confidential client information. All links contained within these channels published by CommSec will feature full links, and will never use shortened links from bit.ly or other services. Any tweets containing these shortened link formats should not be clicked on.
- Under ASIC market Integrity rule 4A3.1 CommSec does not operate a crossing system.